• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

RAP NY Purchases

I bought a coral. Some kind of Rhodactis mushroom from ultimate coral. I’m can’t find anything quite like it. It’s pretty bubbly. I’m not sure if it is some sort of bounce. Paid a litte more than your typical Green Rhodactis, but I didn’t pay bounce money, so I’m happy either way. I know it’s not the best pic, but it’s the best I can do. The guy who sold it said it was a watermelon bounce. I did an online search reveals no such thing. Anyone has any idea what it might be?

Attachments

• AD22896B-6916-45E5-BD73-0E627C57D0EC.jpeg
    AD22896B-6916-45E5-BD73-0E627C57D0EC.jpeg
    840 KB · Views: 31

jmags080307

SPS Grow Out Winner
My pick ups
6919015626c7a101a9f2fd310c151a8e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
I bought a coral. Some kind of Rhodactis mushroom from ultimate coral. I’m can’t find anything quite like it. It’s pretty bubbly. I’m not sure if it is some sort of bounce. Paid a litte more than your typical Green Rhodactis, but I didn’t pay bounce money, so I’m happy either way. I know it’s not the best pic, but it’s the best I can do. The guy who sold it said it was a watermelon bounce. I did an online search reveals no such thing. Anyone has any idea what it might be?

Yup that was actually my last one. It's a watermelon discosoma mushroom that in our system the white bubbles up pretty big. So we call it the watermelon bounce :)

Here's another pic of one from our system.

IMG_0178.jpg

got a pretty big octospawn for $40 with a free $40 frag to go along with it, a new return nozzle because mine had a pinhole in it, and won the REEF2REEF raffle for the entire elos water test kit