• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

RAP NY

radiata

NJRC Member
Could we all meet up at a local bar an hour before the Sunday afternoon RAP opening? I always liked the Bonefish Grill in Secaucus at 200 Mill Creek Drive. It's a short walk to the RAP expo center. I worked around the corner from them 15-odd years ago, and I always liked the appetizers they sold at the bar. Or, maybe we could all go there for dinner after the RAP closes. (BUT, most of us will probably be in a hurry to get home to acclimate out new frags.) I have absolutely NO IDEA what the Covid restrictions are there now...

If the above Bonefish Grill idea doesn't fly, there's always the cheap franks at the local Sam's Club (at 300 Park Place). When I worked nearby, you could get in without a membership card for a really cheap lunch...

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I won't be able to go, but hope everyone gets some great deals! And come home to find that they have to make room for all the new corals and then pass on the thinnings at great prices to me :):cool: