• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

RAP NY

erics210

NJRC Member
I won the $50 off Cert for Clam Mania. So for an extra $15 got me a blue clam like Del's.
Also picked up a few leptos, a 2 head peach octospawm, and a few others.
Will add pics later.
Wore bright orange so was easy to spot.

erics210

NJRC Member
Was also present when this deal went down...
$5,000 for 7+ OG Bounce colony all 3+ inches in size. Wow!

Attachments

• IMG_20210626_151217171.jpg
    IMG_20210626_151217171.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 17

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
budget ? I don't even wanna know how much I spent. paypal and venmo have you spending without realizing hahaha!! yall know who the 2 people are below ?? hehehe.
Julian sprung on the left. Not sure who the other is.

Hallowhead

NJRC Member
I was there this morning !

Picked up some nice torches and a clam. Went to saltwater aquarium after and got a mandrrin and a harlequin photos to follow !

Didn't win any raffles...

My fiance who "isn't" into the hobby came with and by the end she was putting raffle tickets in the 15 gallon jbj AIO for herself to get started

erics210

NJRC Member
Octospawn not quite open fully. But $40 a head. Happy with that

Attachments

• IMG_20210627_134658358.jpg
    IMG_20210627_134658358.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20210627_134433827.jpg
    IMG_20210627_134433827.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20210627_134559541.jpg
    IMG_20210627_134559541.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20210627_134618843.jpg
    IMG_20210627_134618843.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20210627_134423686.jpg
    IMG_20210627_134423686.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20210627_134452348.jpg
    IMG_20210627_134452348.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20210627_134456140.jpg
    IMG_20210627_134456140.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 3

Salted

NJRC Member
My son and I had a good time today. I got a nice little assortment of shrooms from gingerbreadman and my son got some good torch deals. Tried to make a deal on a clam on our way out and the dealer wasn't budging on price. I would have liked but don't need one so passed.

I went today and found a few good deals. I forget which dealers I bought them from because there were so many there. Lol. But I got a really colorful lobo brain for $70, a huge orange multi colored Yuma for $40 and two heads of branching orange hammer coral for $50. I also got a piece of what looks like branching Tonga rock for $15. Obviously, It’s not real live rock but does loonice where I put it.

it was interesting…. Some people were ready to make deals and others were sticking to there outrageous prices. The dealers that wouldnt budge seemed to have full frag tanks of coral while the rest of the guys were selling out.

All in all it was a good day and definently was worth the trip.

Hallowhead

NJRC Member
I went today and found a few good deals. I forget which dealers I bought them from because there were so many there. Lol. But I got a really colorful lobo brain for $70, a huge orange multi colored Yuma for $40 and two heads of branching orange hammer coral for $50. I also got a piece of what looks like branching Tonga rock for $15. Obviously, It’s not real live rock but does loonice where I put it.

it was interesting…. Some people were ready to make deals and others were sticking to there outrageous prices. The dealers that wouldnt budge seemed to have full frag tanks of coral while the rest of the guys were selling out.

All in all it was a good day and definently was worth the trip.
I agree definitely the larger names didn't really budge much and it showed.

Definitely scored some nice stuff

horseplay

NJRC Member
Decent deals today especially euphilla consider how they're being sold for lately. Got what I was looking for a nice sized green bubble corals and a maxima clam. It's great finally we can go to shows like this.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Great time, really nice seeing some fellow NJRC members in person again. Very interesting with the split format this year, most vendors we spoke to actually kind of liked the break in the middle of the day but it sounds like they are going back to full days next year. Sounds like Saturday was pretty crazy and the vendors did pretty well with a lot of the pent up demand of people being stuck inside. The afternoon session was not quite as crowded but I didn't mind and we moved around more freely. I would say the only downside of the split session is you move through pretty fast, normally after the whole weekend we know every vendors tank almost by heart. Some deals were to be made but I agree some people were not budging on price. We picked up a nice clam from Dr. Mac and some various SPS from Jason Fox, Gregs corals, and SMCooler. Will get some picture up when everything settles in.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Had a great time seeing some NJRC members at the afternoon session yesterday. It was so good seeing so many people at one place again. Picked up a yellow hammer, a yellow whip, a yellow candy cane (can you sense a theme here) and a bunch of other frags. Didn't win any raffles but all in all a good time. ;)

Had a great time seeing some NJRC members at the afternoon session yesterday. It was so good seeing so many people at one place again. Picked up a yellow hammer, a yellow whip, a yellow candy cane (can you sense a theme here) and a bunch of other frags. Didn't win any raffles but all in all a good time. ;)
Yellow candy cane? I need some pictures of that!

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Bubble coral

Bubble corals are very aggressive. You should put it in the sand away from other corals. That zoa will get killed. Everything on that rock will get killed. Put the bubble in the sand and it will be happy