• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

RAP Ny

Babysitter confirmed for Saturday :p. I've bought from several of the vendors there, so it will be cool to say hi to some of them. Looks like Randy from BRS is talking about Biomes at 2 on Saturday that might be interesting. I'm going to go looking for some nice sticks mostly, but will undoubtedly blow all of my money on the zoas and gonis that are overpriced and have melted on me before... you all know the ones...

Got a little sneak peak this afternoon and the vendors that were set up and setting up really had some nice stuff! Tons of torches for those looking!
Nice - one of my favorite torches (not even one of the most expensive) that I had for over a year was just killed by a hammer. They were close for about a month without issue and then I noticed the hammer was sending out sweepers and sure enough that did it.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Nice - one of my favorite torches (not even one of the most expensive) that I had for over a year was just killed by a hammer. They were close for about a month without issue and then I noticed the hammer was sending out sweepers and sure enough that did it.
Oh man that’s no good. Sorry to hear. I don’t think these two will have issue with each other but I’ll be keep in an eye on them

Oh man that’s no good. Sorry to hear. I don’t think these two will have issue with each other but I’ll be keep in an eye on them
I always heard that the tentacles can touch, but that tissue will trigger a fighting response. The torch is big and falls over on occasion, so I'm guessing I let the tissue touch and that meant war.