• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Rbta 08840 $25

My red bubble tip anemone just split again. If I am able to secure it I will sell it here. Just posting here to see if anyone is interested. I have to wait for the nem to move in order for me to try and get it out. If it stays in it's current place it will be protected by the clowns and I don't feel like fighting them lol.

Location is 08840 in central-ish Jersey. Exit 10 of the NJTP and Exit 3 of I-287.

This nem is currently on the bottom of a 24" depth tank with a bank of 6 T5s over it.

Cost $25 for members.

If you know someone who's not a member and wants it, I'll part it for $30.

Full disclosure: the tank has never had ich appear in it. I had bryopsis but that was years ago.

I'm interested but live down south, exit 5 of the turnpike. Any chance we could meet somewhere. There is a rest stop on the turnpike, just south of exit 8A. Let me know if that works for you

I'd like to be next in line if that doesn't work out. Been looking for one. Could meet Mon night but will wait to see if you and Salty work something out. Thanks, Mike