• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Rbta $45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there everyone!

I have been meaning to sell some of my anemones and havnt gotten a chance because of school and life, so I found one of my anemones on my overflow and it was a perfect chance to get it and it's in the sump right now. It's hard to tell how big it is because right as I started to get it off I remembered I should have taken a picture and at tht point my hands were covered in slim lol. I don't want to say a size and be totally wrong because I'm terrible at estimating. You're always welcome to come over and see them for your self, just PM me and we'll set up a time. Also I will be at the meeting this month so if you're going to be there then I could bring it.

Here is a picture of ones I sold before.
75 gallon and anemones pictures 001.jpg

Let me know if you are interested:)

Andrew
PS: Forgot to mention that I am selling two and it's $45 each
I have one in sump now because of easy catch, but I can get another one off the rock when you're ready.

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Sorry MU8st7ang didn't mean to jump the gun there if you're interested one of them maybe I'll just take the other one

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
He said that he would meet me at the meeting this month and bring them to the meeting I don't know if you're going to that but if you aren't I can pick it up then and then bring it back up to Jackson with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.