• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

RBTA hosted perc last night then stop today

Last night b4 going to bed I checked in on my clowns and found my small perc finally found 1 of the 2 rbta in his tank :). He was all snuggle in it (lights were out except for moonlights), I went to bed happy as hell and hoping the larger would follow him. But then his morning he was nowhere near it at all :(, anyone know what happen or any reason for that? It seems like he had a 1 night stand, :D. I can't wait til the lights go out again to see if he goes back in the rbta again.

Give it time. I waited months to see my clowns host. If he did it once there's a good chance he'll get there again.

Finally got him in but a different rbta. I got a 2in pvc coupling put a piece of rock inside it to let the rbta attach to. Did this so I can cover it, had nothing big enough to cover the rock with the 2rbta. I grab a soup quart, drilled holes all over for flow. I covered it w/2 percs inside, let sit for an hour. Both was swimming all inside and was scared when they felt the rbta but eventually got use to it. Now the smaller one is laying in it, I hope the bigger will too, he's hanging beside the coupling. Here's a couple pics.

Picture030.jpg

Picture029.jpg