• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Red Dragon and WWC Aussie Specials -07724

Status
Not open for further replies.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Do you have a big aussie special acro? If yes, then I will just take that

Salted

NJRC Member
I'd like a frag of the Hawaiian dragon zoas. I'm in 07834. Is anyone in between going down that could pick up for me that I could pick up from?

eholceker

NJRC Member
I'd like a frag of the Hawaiian dragon zoas. I'm in 07834. Is anyone in between going down that could pick up for me that I could pick up from?

I can't even keep up with these funky names. I guess they are called Ding Dang Zoanthids, haha. They get really freaky coloration under high par.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
It's good!

I can be there tomorrow (I can be there between 10 AM and noon). Does that work? Specific time work for you that I can arrive at?

Price?

Salted

NJRC Member
It's good!

I can be there tomorrow (I can be there between 10 AM and noon). Does that work? Specific time work for you that I can arrive at?

Price?
Not sure if you're much closer to me then Eric is, but if you are would it inconvenience you to pick up for me and I could pick up from you?

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
What’s your PayPal ?

and what do I owe you for 2 Frags
Dragon and Aussie

Status
Not open for further replies.