• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Red Sand = Great Anthias

About four days ago i bought a gropu of 10 Dispar Anthias from Feng. They are ALL doing great in my tank. Once again Feng was reasonable and helpful. Redsand is a great LFS!!!!!!

Thanks Feng! The fish are great!

did you happen to notice the Peach Anthias he has in his show tank? I have 10 in my 90 gallon. Wooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

professorbadnews said:
did you happen to notice the Peach Anthias he has in his show tank? I have 10 in my 90 gallon. Wooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I knew what that was I'd be able to answer lol. Sorry, just not up on all the names yet. My son was absolutely mesmerized though.

Feng is the MAN..... Any pics of the Anthia's. I'm dieing to get a few. I'm just trying to get control of my red algae before I put anymore fish in my tank.