• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Red Sea Reefer 350 (Bundle Sale Preferred)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon,

Looking to downgrade, not get out of the hobby. Just running out of time slowly for the upkeep required.
Tank is 2 years old, 1 little scratch on the front right portion of glass (inside), barely noticeable. Tank has been kept in excellent condition, plug everything in and go.

Red Sea Reefer 350
Reef Octopus Varios 6
Reef Octopus Classic 150 INT Protein Skimmer
BRS Deluxe GFO Reactor
Ecotech MP40
1 Radion XR15 Gen4 (I'm keeping 1 for the new system)
Radion XR15 Cross Bar Mount
Top Lids Custom Tank Lid
Proably 60-70 lbs of live rock. Most has corals on it.
Automatic temp gauge w/heater auto on/off.

Yellow tang is only fish up for sale. $40. otherwise included in the bundle. I have 2 black clown, bengai, and flamehawk that will be going with new set up before final take away.

Neon Green Cabbage
ARC Fireworks Colony
2 Giant Toadstool Leathers (about 10" open diameter") each
Etc.
Tons of different zoas scattered around. Haven't exactly picked out the exact rocks/corals I'll be taking but more than willing to freely talk about it.

Would like 1 sale but if people would like to make offers on the rock/corals I'd be happy to work something out. None of the equipment will be sold/moved until the livestock is out.

$2400 for it all. Pretty firm on this number so would have to be close to asking. Tank alone retails for $18-1900. Individual pricing can be discussed once the livestock sells.

Thanks all.

Sorry pics are in blue light, if you need more or want better pics feel free to inquire.

Attachments

• IMG_1404.jpg
    IMG_1404.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1405.jpg
    IMG_1405.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1406.jpg
    IMG_1406.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1407.jpg
    IMG_1407.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1408.jpg
    IMG_1408.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1409.jpg
    IMG_1409.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1410.jpg
    IMG_1410.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1411.jpg
    IMG_1411.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
@ericrodriguez Hey Eric, tang is about 4" I'd saying and dropping down in to the 25-35 all in one deals. Moving within the next year so want something a little more easily moved as well as ease of care. Tang isn't going to be sold unless I sell the system etc, no need to tear families apart if the home is still there haha.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
So this is just my 2cents.
I know it’s easier to find one buyer to buy everything but reality is that most of the people on this site 99% already have a tank. So they are not interested in a whole system sale.

So selling live stock 1st coral/fish.
Then selling everything separate you will have more buyers.

I might only need one thing from your list.
So selling me that one thing is the fastest way to sell your tank.

I appreciate the advice, I know I’m asking for the perfect situation. I’m not in an emergency state to sell, I just adjusted the pricing. If no one bites in a few months I’ll consider piecing out. Thank you :)

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I appreciate the advice, I know I’m asking for the perfect situation. I’m not in an emergency state to sell, I just adjusted the pricing. If no one bites in a few months I’ll consider piecing out. Thank you :)

good luck with the sale

Status
Not open for further replies.