• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Red Sea Reefer Nano and other items for Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. After trying to keep two tanks going, i have finally thrown in the towel on my nano. Just too much effort. As such, offering set up for trade. Includes:

• Red Sea Reefer Nano
  • Red Sea LED 50
  • tunze 9001 protein skimmer
  • Tank - MINOR scratches. Have to look for them to find them.
  • Cabinet
  • No named return pump
Also have
  • an icecap pro turf scrubber (16 watt version). only about 3 months old. Worked great just had too much going on as far as wires and stuff in my sump.
  • Coralvue turbo Twist UV sterilizer.

Looking for MP10s, MP40s, DOS, Apex add ons,

Located in 08055

Bump. Last day for the Vortech pumps...so unless I get a taker with a trade on a vortech powerhead, I will probably be buying them on sale.

I was looking for the equivalent of an MP40 with the mobius chip. Hope that is fair. If interested, shoot me a PM with your cell and I text over pics and what not.

Jamie S

NJRC Member
I got 2 of them 2 weeks ago from BRS for 322 each when they had them 25% off. I think they're only 20% off for Black Friday.

I got 2 of them 2 weeks ago from BRS for 322 each when they had them 25% off. I think they're only 20% off for Black Friday.
15% now. I got 2 as well..plus an MP10 during the sale. Ultimately, i am just stocked up on equipment so looking back ups / things I MIGHT want to add.

I might be looking at an MP10 as well.
Honestly..i am disappointed. I would have been better off getting an MP40 and dialing it way down. The only thing about the MP10 I like is its smaller profile (front and back) allowing it to fit in slightly smaller places. Yup it may have cost another 100 but the options are so much gooder.

Jamie S

NJRC Member
Honestly..i am disappointed. I would have been better off getting an MP40 and dialing it way down. The only thing about the MP10 I like is its smaller profile (front and back) allowing it to fit in slightly smaller places. Yup it may have cost another 100 but the options are so much gooder.
That is a very good point. I was looking at the MP10 to put in the middle on the back of the glass but if i can dial down an MP40 then i have the option to move it to the side of the tank if i wanted to. Something to think about. I'm trying to talk my wife into letting me get a 220. Hidden Reef has tank only for Reef Ready Aqueon for $1,200 and if i go that route i'll need another pair of MP40's anyway.

Selling a used mp10

Status
Not open for further replies.