• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Reef Beauty - need fish?

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I am in for the Blu Linkia Starfish.

Debating if I want the Tiger Jawfish or Copperband.
Copperband is small 2.5 inches. I have a 4 inch pink spot goby and not sure will get along with jawfish.

radiata

NJRC Member
Anybody know where Reef Beauties is actually located? I see no location reference on their site. Their 15 Day arrive alive & survive Guarantee of most of their livestock items (except for those marked as needing experienced care) is certainly reasonable. Their quarantine procedures aren't very impressive, so you absolutely must quarantine their specimens before adding them to your DT, just as you would any specimens from your LFS. All that said, any site that identifies a photo as an Orange Skunk Clown when it really isn't that particular species just makes me go "Hmmmm"...

Has anyone had any positive experience(s) when ordering from Reef Beauties? (I like positive references!)

Thanks in advance...

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I see no phone number- looks a lot like one that scammed me- Reef Virus- no address either- i'd stay clear

DYIguy

NJRC Member
It might actually be legit- I'd email them and ask for a phone number and an address- see where that goes- think they also have a fb page- check that too- can't be too careful