• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

reef cleaners order

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Mark_C and I will be ordering from this weekend. Pickup at my house.
If anyone wants in please send me a PM of what you want; will place order on Sunday.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Overnight UPS shipping is $44.50, some items must have overnight shipping so depends on what is ordered. Priority mail 2-3 days is $14.50 and if total order is over $75 its free as long as no items require overnight delivery.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
What this is happening. I didn’t know.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Order was bust. Half if not more are dead.
some emerald crabs - refunded
couple trochus snails, dwarf snail and tiny ceriths.
Eric sent me pics I just need all pics of dad animal to request a refund.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Guys. I just ordered from Saltwater aquariums.
Everything was alive and well and the larges were exactly that. Nothing small at all. I think this is my new invert / cleanup crews

-large turbo snails
- Large nassiruss
- large shrimp

Last edited:

Rueric

NJRC Member
Guys. I just ordered from Saltwater aquariums.
Everything was alive and well and the larges were exactly that. Nothing small at all. I think this is my new invert / cleanup crews

-large turbo snails
- Large nassiruss
- large shrimp
Do they keep their inverts in fishless systems too?

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Why Ours are Different!

1. We ship Priority Overnight on All Orders, no slow shipping no USPS, we want the best chance of success for all your tank inhabitants.
  2. All of our invert tanks are Fallow, we do not keep them with fish.
  3. If you have an issue with something dying, we will make it right by refund or reshipment. We know buying livestock online can be tricky at times.
  4. We are building this program from the ground up so we can control everything. We do not drop ship. We control the animals we select, the husbandry, prep, pick, pack, ship. The entire process. We are just getting started.

I recently ordered from top shelf aquatics to stock my tank with cleanup crew and everything came in healthy and alive. If you spend over $300 on corals cheato pods and inverts they ship for free overnight FedEx. They have a great selection too