• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Reef Club get together ***canceled***

Choose all dates you can make.

• September 18

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • October 2

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • October 16

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
Maybe because it costs $20, not $12
Maybe because it costs $20, not $12
well, njreefers took $12.99 last week? What was that? I’d be glad to pay $20. Who do I contact DIYguy? And I’m not trolling, I thought I could meet some nice reefers who might want their tank featured on my channel? I do a series called Reef Tanks Around The World and haven’t featured anyone from NJ yet.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Try first clicking on 'Join Us"- maybe you paid to advertise- I thought a guy like you would know this stuff- I'm a newbie- I don't know much- there is also a 'contact us' link at the bottom of the home page

Try first clicking on 'Join Us"- maybe you paid to advertise- I thought a guy like you would know this stuff- I'm a newbie- I don't know much- there is also a 'contact us' link at the bottom of the home page
Haha, you have the wrong impression of me DYIguy. Im the anti youtube reefer. So many idots out there. check out a few of my vids. Im not an jerk. haha.
I think when I joined it was last Sept. It probably went up in cost.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Haha, you have the wrong impression of me DYIguy. Im the anti youtube reefer. So many idots out there. check out a few of my vids. Im not an jerk. haha.
I think when I joined it was last Sept. It probably went up in cost.
You confuse me. First, do you live in or around NJ- if not, why are you on here- give me a zip code/ town/ county

momof6kids

NJRC Member
The joys of being in central Jersey, I can get to the city, the beach and the mountains all within an hour drive. ;)

All are welcome to come. It's supposed to be a nice, fall day. Hope no one is allergic to dogs. We have two. A nine year old golden retriever and a new 4 month old golden retriever puppy. And for those who are looking for nearby fish stores, ReefCo is about 15-20 minutes away, and is open from 11-5. Highly recommend this store.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
The joys of being in central Jersey, I can get to the city, the beach and the mountains all within an hour drive. ;)

All are welcome to come. It's supposed to be a nice, fall day. Hope no one is allergic to dogs. We have two. A nine year old golden retriever and a new 4 month old golden retriever puppy. And for those who are looking for nearby fish stores, ReefCo is about 15-20 minutes away, and is open from 11-5. Highly recommend this store.
My wife wants to adopt an 8yr old golden retriever with diabetes. She will have to give it 2 insulin shots daily.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I won't be coming to this one- maybe nest time-hope everyone has a good time

Last edited:

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Unfortunately, I am going to have to reschedule this gathering. My grandchildren came home from school the other day with stuffy noses and coughs and they very nicely shared them with me. With the environment we are living in I do not want to expose anyone to germs. Sorry for any inconvenience. What is the best way to let everyone know this?