• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Reef Corner

Ty. Will avoid. No accountability to stand behind his so-called advertised practices. Sad to see sellers deceive scrupulously customers.

Salted

NJRC Member
If your screen name means you're located by the Hudson river I'd think you've heard of Salgado or NY Aquatics. Both places that seem to have a good rep. I know member @brokereefer is a Salgado regular if you want to ask him.

Was looking at stocking list and was interested in the male female swallowtail duo. Like 300. Price seem on expensive side for the species. Just gathering info. If I get what I’m expecting nxt week I’ll post. Fingers crossed for good things

Haven't made any trips to Salgado in the past couple months as my tank is already overstocked, lol. But his prices are always cheaper in store, plus the prices will gradually drop if he's had the fish in stock for awhile. I've definitely seen them sell swallowtail pairs for less in the last 6 months - probably down near $150 or so. I see females for sale frequently, but males are tougher to find.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Last time I was at Salgado he had a large male swallowtail for a $100 the fish was huge full adult male.