• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

reef crystals

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
so ummmm...amazon put the bucket of salt inside a box!!!!!!! i feel bad for the driver hahahaha. it would be a lot easier if they just put a label on the bucket.

Well only 2 of 3 arrived here. The 3rd is apparently lost and a full refund was issued. As in a refund for all 3. I already sent in my rebate form. So it looks like I'm getting $20 to take 2 buckets of salt.
Guess that's a win

David@wegetkraken

Area Local Reef Club
Been a Reef Crystals guy for a long time, but thinking of swapping over to Tropic Marin...at least for the reef tank. May go straight up IO for the FOWLR.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I received an email 6:20 PM yesterday stating my shipment of 3 items was on it way. This morning I got this....

Attachments

• 3CBB25AA-86A3-499F-A24E-4354FB86358B.png
    3CBB25AA-86A3-499F-A24E-4354FB86358B.png
    125.4 KB · Views: 13

DangerDave

NJRC Member
I use Red Sea coral pro. they’re all pretty good, depends on how you run your reef. The only issue I’ve had is when changing salt (ran out of rscp had to use rc). I think rapid change in anything is the stress factor.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I use Red Sea pro too. I ordered the IO salt to use on my rocks that are seasoning in dark Brute cans.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
My two boxes of reef crystals made it. The timing is perfect because we are definitely moving this weekend !!
So I will be tearing down my 125 gallon.
I have to move the tank and my frag tank to the new house. So I will be making a lot of salt.

My two boxes of reef crystals made it. The timing is perfect because we are definitely moving this weekend !!
So I will be tearing down my 125 gallon.
I have to move the tank and my frag tank to the new house. So I will be making a lot of salt.
Sounds like a big job. How far is the move

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Sounds like a big job. How far is the move

Not far Edison I am in Woodbridge.
I am tearing down the tank this weekend.
The tank is behind a wall. So I have to sheet rock the wall and paint. The actual move is on Tuesday. My plan is to setup a 100 gallon rubber maid tub. Put all my rocks and live stock there. Then move the 125 gallon to the other side of a room. Then on Monday I will take the 125 gallon to the new house set it up there and move coral and rocks in buckets. I also purchased a 210 gallon for the new house but I won’t set that up until after we have moved.