• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Reef Link VS Apex WXM

Hi all, so I'm looking to get some more control over my mp40's and was wondering what the best way to go about doing so was. Share your experiences / opinions on the Apex WXM module or Reef Link. Thanks!

I have a reeflink and I use it to adjust my lights, I never control my MPs from it tho, I just turn the dials.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
i've used both and cant go wrong with either. the only Pros the WXM has, is it integrates with the APEX system, so you'll have your controls in one place. I'm currently using the reeflink right now thought just for the additonal features it offers like wireless calibration for lights.

I use the reeflink for the lights, return pump.and the mp40. It's a great feature... when it works. Lol. Wireless control is iffy at best. Once I hooked it up through ethernet it has worked well. The app leaves alot to be desired. But the website on a laptop is alot more user friendly.

Thanks everyone, I think I'm just going to with the WXM module , just seems more convenient in the end to have everything in the same place