• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Reefco

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
I personally been down to the shop it’s simply clean and stunning. Corlas all labeled and organized, they alway look super heathy and pear free. The fish system is amazing and they let you know if the fish is reef safe or not by the labeling system they have overall awesome store and Brian and his wife are just as amazing definitely worth the trip

tylr9m482

NJRC Member
I personally been down to the shop it’s simply clean and stunning. Corlas all labeled and organized, they alway look super heathy and pear free. The fish system is amazing and they let you know if the fish is reef safe or not by the labeling system they have overall awesome store and Brian and his wife are just as amazing definitely worth the trip

Second that!

Recently picked up 2 new fish from Brian and crew. A neon dotty back and a flame hawk fish.

Best 2 fish we have added to our system yet . They hit the tank in great shape and have been very active and social from the minute they were added. Couldn't be happier with the 2 of them. All future fish purchases will be made with them going forward for us.
As mentioned I like the labeling system they use to indicate if reef safe or not and also including the date they came into the shop. I.like knowing that personally .