• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Reefmat 500

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I have the 1200 and love it. It took a LONG time to finish one roll

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Hey what’s the plumbing on the reef mat ? Is it one inch or 1.5”

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Del, No I haven't hooked mine up yet. While we were watching the grandkids at their house my pump died. Ugh! Why these things always happen when I am away I will never understand. I ended up losing 6 fish and about 6-7 corals. I think I have it back under control again, but haven't had a free weekend to work on it.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Del, No I haven't hooked mine up yet. While we were watching the grandkids at their house my pump died. Ugh! Why these things always happen when I am away I will never understand. I ended up losing 6 fish and about 6-7 corals. I think I have it back under control again, but haven't had a free weekend to work on it.
what!! oh no!! im sorry to hear that. Were you alerted when the pump died? Did you have it on an Apex?

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Do you find it keeps tank clean?

It just seems so expensive for what it is haha
it definitely does...but now i have a blue spot tamarin that basically throws sand everywhere. smh