• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Remembering Bob Fenner

One of the most memorable experiences I have had with this club was the meeting many years ago at Jenkinsons Aquarium with Bob Fenner as a guest speaker. It was a great meeting with a backstage tour of the aquarium, an informative presentation by Bob and being surrounded by good friends.

But the most memorable part was the after meeting beer and pizza party across from the aquarium! Bob and I had a common background with our interest in fish leading us to work in the pert trade for a number of years. We swapped stories for several hours and many beers! May he rest in peace!

Here is a link to a tribute for Bob.

Bob Fenner Tribute

Bob was fantastic. I remember searching for information on anemone care in 2005, and finding wetwebmedia and spending hours messaging with Bob about how to care for my sebae. A wonderful person who will be missed.