• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Return pump recommendations?

Finally upgrading to a bigger tank. I got a great deal on a used elos 70 and trigger system sump. This is my first tank with a sump and I am looking for recommendations on a return pump. Any suggestions?

Are you going Apex? If so, you might want to go with one of their return pumps (Cor 15 or 20) to integrate everything together. Otherwise, Ecotech and Reef Octopus Varios pumps work well and have nice controls.

Guess it depends on how much you want to spend. Jebaos are popular. I have a Coral Box DCA 4,000 and DCA 9,000 that I love. They work with my Apex. These can be purchased from Reefbreeders and are a cheaper option from the more expensive
Pumps.

Hmm, sounds like I need to do more planning and think about this more. Wasn’t considering an apex but maybe I should. I have more homework to do.