• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Rev's 120g

Just thought I would share since I cleaned it up and took a pic. :D I did remove some coralline from the over flow on the shot. I will also get a new shot once I clear out some stuff and clean it up better tomorrow. I set up a new frag tank so I could unjam the jammed tank! LOL! :D

ftsjuly08.jpg

Great tank love the different "floors" with different type of coral.
Tell us more about what equipment you have(I am setting up the same sized tank so really interested there) and where you got the corals.
Thanks for sharing.

WOW! I wish my tank looked HALF that healthy!

Would you mind posting some equipment and husbandry habits information? (might get moved to the "tale of the tank" forum, but I know a bunch of us are curious as to your equipment etc!)

Thanks for posting the pics!

Thank you all!
I cleaned the tank glass and snapped a few top downs of the acans mostly. They were shrunk up a little and upset at me. :D Enjoy!

topdown.jpg

topdown2.jpg

topdown3.jpg

Oh and a pic of the frag tank in the stand.

frag.jpg

Hi, what are the measurements of your tank, is that the standard size? What type of lights do you have? What kelvin are they? What do you feed your corals?

Sorry for all the questions but your tank looks great and I hope to have a 120g sometime next year.