• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Road trip!!

We stopped by to Red sand and also we picked up another nice lobo and some zoanthids and very nice store. We are actually buying the Sohal tang when the new tanks are up and running. Very friendly, great prices. By the way when you 1st come in the store when you go to take a look at the display tank on the right watch your step. Anthony didn't see the step and Joe (theguyfromnj)almost went thru the display, LOL Can't wait to get that SOHAL!

I got my Sohal tang today ;D ;D ;D Oh and he is gorgeous and healthy. He ate in the bucket as he was being acclimated. :eek: I can't wait til the lights come on in the morning. He is doing great with all his other tank buddy's. Oh and Feng did a great job building his L shaped set up in the back of the store. We also picked up a couple of nice frags.

Thanks again

Terri & Anthony

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Terri and Anthony, I sent you a pm.

Sorry to have missed meeting up with you today. Glad to hear you guys picked up the Sohal, he is gorgeous!! And isn't that L-shaped tank neat?

momof6kids said:
Terri and Anthony, I sent you a pm.

Sorry to have missed meeting up with you today. Glad to hear you guys picked up the Sohal, he is gorgeous!! And isn't that L-shaped tank neat?

No problem sorry to hear about your daughter. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! ;) We'll see ya at the swap.