• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Rock Flower Anemone

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I bought one for my sexy shrimp and placed it on the substrate in the middle of my 13g, about 4 inches from the Kenya tree in the corner that the 3 sexy shrimp made their home. This morning I noticed that the anemone has moved about 2 inches to the left, pushing frags out of it's way. I thought they stayed pretty much in one place. Can I move it the other way- closer to the kenya tree and shrimp, or should I leave it alone and let it find it's happy place

DYIguy

NJRC Member
How about some pics of the tank? Sounds like it is coming along
Just got the yellow watchman out last week. Still moving things around- lots of frags, but small- will post when it's a bit farther along. I'm like the spouse that's never happy with the furniture layout and constantly moving it around lol good thing I don't glue the rocks :)

Yeah they tend to find their own place and stay there for a while. Could still move later but they oont tend to wonder regularly. I added two 2-3 months ago and one settled right where i placed it, and the other is still looking, moving every few days.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I thought RFA just moved around by foot- I found mine in a hob being chewed up by the impellor, my getting it out didn't help matters either- it's alive, but I'm not sure it it will make it