• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Rock Flower nem

Salted

NJRC Member
Anyone in the morris cnty area selling rock flower nems? One or two at most and on the cheaper price end because I'd like to see how they do in my tank before spending more on something fancy. Tia.

Salted

NJRC Member
Will do, the nems Sealevel had aren't the ultras that pop under blue light, but for $20, they were still nice
$20 is the perfect price point to buy two and see how they do. I'll give Parsippany Mike a call too, his ad says he has rfa.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
$20 is the perfect price point to buy two and see how they do. I'll give Parsippany Mike a call too, his ad says he has rfa.
I've been wanted to visit Mike- it's been quite a while, but I'm tapped out at the moment- added the tomini tang and a flasher wrasse to the 75g

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Did you get to Mike's? get a RFA? Or still shopping- I see you have a couple of places on the list

Salted

NJRC Member
Did you get to Mike's? get a RFA? Or still shopping- I see you have a couple of places on the list
I called him, he didn't have any. I'll take a ride to sea level this weekend just to get out of the house. No random running around with these gas prices.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I called him, he didn't have any. I'll take a ride to sea level this weekend just to get out of the house. No random running around with these gas prices.
Mike is on the way to Sealevel BTW ( I need eyes out there scoping ) lol