• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

RODI System

So I’m having a room in my basement converted to a fish maintenance room. It will have shelves, a utility sink, and a table for fragging. I would like to have an RODI system put in as well since they will already be plumbing for the sink. I’m looking for recommendations on an RODI system that won’t break the bank. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I have a no-name brand, 6 stage unit from amazon. I just swapped out the stock for better universal cartridges

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Aqua Life RO Buddy 4 stage.
Inexpensive and been using it for years, love it.
The four stage 50g per day unit and is on sale at amazon now for $42. Usually runs about $120.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I would consider the quality of your water before buying a filter.

4 Stage RO/DI Systems - Perfect for city water that is treated with low amounts of chlorine, or well water with very minimal contaminants.
5 Stage RO/DI Systems - Our most popular system handles most types of well water along with most types of city water treated with chlorine including small amounts of chloramines.
6 Stage RO/DI Systems - If you are not sure what is in your water, or it contains excessive amounts of TDS or hard to remove contaminants like chloramines, phosphates, nitrates, silicates, etc. The BRS 6 Stage systems are designed to treat any water your home may have effectively. The Dual DI stage helps with the hard to remove ions like ammonia, phosphates, silicates, etc.