• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Rod's Food

Ok, here is the story. I just received a shipment from Marine Depot. Since my Coral Beauty is not eating, I decided to order Rod's food and Angel Formula Cubes. Both packages are 7oz. That's all I ordered. It just arrived in a huge 7lb container. The Rod's Food pack was squashed on the bottom and covered with a dozen packs of ice. It crushed the food and it is spread all over the container. I picked it up, it's dripping :-\ What a mess! :eek:
There are no instructions on the package. How do I store it? Refrigerator or freezer?
I would appreciate any suggestions.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yes, it goes in the freezer, but I'd be on the phone with MD to complain. We buy all of our fz foods locally. Good luck with the angel. I hope it finds something it likes!

Yes, I absolutely planning to complain. I would also buy food locally, but all our stores went out of business. The closest one is 15mi away and they don't have anything. :(
Guys, do you know how long it will last in a freezer?

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
It lasts a while in the freezer. Since we only have nanos we don't go through a lot and packs last us a few months (expect when I leave it out on the counter overnight).