• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Rosco's Reef 90 Gallon Updates

How much room do you have under ur stand, I don't think I could change mine I put it in there before I filled tank and there no way for me to get it out unless I drained tank. Bad design I have
I have enough room in height but the problem is width. I will need to trim about an 1/8" off my interior non load bearing support to fit it. Is definitely a work in progress. I will publish this week's update abs I will post it here as well.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Nice. I had to laugh a bit as you described the rock collapse. Been there (as I'm sure we all have). Was imagining the colorful language and soaked shirt as you attempted to limit damage. Good luck with the new sump.

I have a huge announcement. My channel is at 454 subscribers. When I reach 500 I will be having a giveaway contest and the winner will be getting a coral fragpack worth $500. So check out the channel and subscribe to help the channel reach 500.
Thank you fellow club members.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk