• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Rotifers needed for new clutch of clowns

My clowns are on the third clutch the first time I caught eggs was the night before we left on vaca for a week so they didn’t make it.. the 2nd clutch I was not prepared, and we are not on the 3rd and I thought I would have a few more days but they had already laid the next clutch .. I have a 10 gallon setup for the next clutch .. I am in need and looking for anyone that might have rotifers I called local (central nj) however no one has any .. next step would be buying online

eholceker

NJRC Member
So for live rotifers absolutely fish has them. You can also order from reef nutrition. Rotifers are just part of the equation. You are likely going to need about 1 or 2 gallons of live phyto to keep your fry tank looking like.pea soup.

Little bit of a ride from me, but I’ll call them thanks .. I already have phytoplankton however I will need to make more if I need 1-2 gallons