• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Sad Day

2 years ago today our Grandson Tyler left us to be in God's hands and to watch over us. He is sadly missed. :'(

2323232327Ffp3533Enu3D32333E933B3E3.jpg

2323232327Ffp3583Enu3D32843E4493-1.jpg

2323232327Ffp3473Enu3D32843E4493E53.jpg

of50590442.jpg

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
That's terrible. So sorry for your loss. Can you post for a moment of silence for a few minutes sometime tonight? I have 5 children and 3 grandchildren myself. I couldn't imagine going thru something like this.
Again, so sorry for your loss.

It was the worst thing anyone could go thru. He passed the day after he turned 11 months. He was just starting to walk. He was an absolute Angel. He was Mom Mom's pride and joy. I was there for his birth. He was always so happy. He died of asymptomatic pneumonia. When I got the call from the hospital we didn't know what had happened he was supposed to go see the big fishes at the camden aquarium that morning .But sadly he never did get there. To see him laying there in the emergency room bed. Was, OMG I can't even explain. I know he is with us he always send us little reminders everyday little things he had always winds up showing up. If I go thru a drawer or a closet there is something there of his. I know little things like our dogs will stare at an area in the house they would just sit in watch, it is really strange but I do believe Tyler is here with us.

I'm very sorry. I can't imagine what that must be like, and I have a hard time with sad anniversaries as it is.

malulu

NJRC Member
i am very sorry to hear that - losing a child is the most painful experience one can bear...
hope you will hang on and be strong...

Oh I am so very sorry. :-[ I had seen your signature, but wasn't going to ask any questions. When I just read through your thread tears started falling down my cheeks.

Tyler is surely with you and/or visiting you, I'm convinced of that, especially when you described how your dogs react at certain times. I've seen "the" look you described, and it's almost eerie when you experience it for the first time, but after a while it gives you great comfort.

You are in my prayers, too.

Hugs
---
Wendy

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Oh Terry, I'm so sorry. I also had wondered what happened when reading your signature. You and his parents/family are in my prayers. I can't imagine the weight of that sadness.

Thanks everyone for the kind thoughts. It is a day I run thru my mind everyday. The what if's the why's. His Birthday is next month and all the holidays we have missed with him. I get so upset when I see the way children are treated. You have no idea when you fret over the little things when a tragedy like this happens. It definitely gives you a different outlook on life. Slow down and enjoy every moment because it might be the only one you'll get.