• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

sadness

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
After losing my wifes mom six months ago her dad had a heart attack and passed on Friday. Sometimes I think life is not fair. She is 7 months pregnent now. I don't know what we are going to do.

Edd I'm sorry to hear that, hang tough my good man all u can do is find confort in ur family & friend's, my prayer's go out to u & ur wife's family.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sorry to hear that ED. Hang in there. Try and keep the stress level down for you're wife. (easier said than done) But if not,You'll have more problems with the babies vitals. Went thru that myself. My prayers are with you. If theres anything I can do to help, LMK.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sorry to hear that, Ed and please pass along our condolences to your wife.

Just remember that you've got a lot of friends here to support you two. If there's anything you need, just say the word and we're on it.

I'm so sorry. Please tell your wife we are all thinking of her. Hang in there and be that strong shoulder to cry on that your wife needs right now. If you need anything just ask.

I'm so sorry for you and your wife. :(

The world can seem a cruel and harsh place at times, but, when people help each other out, that's what makes it so damned beautiful. So, don't you or your wife forget that we're all here for you, whatever you guys might need. *hug*

My deepest condolences to your wife and you, Ed. :(

There are no words that would ease the grief and pain - I wish all of you the very best.

---
Wendy

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Condolences to you and yours Ed. Hang in there and as everyone has said, we're here for you.

malulu

NJRC Member
Ed,

sorry to hear about your lost, like other said, if you need any thing, please let us know.
wish your family well.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ed, I can't even begin to imagine the depth of the sadness that you and your wife must be feeling right now. You are both in my thoughts and prayers.

We're not that far from you, if you need *anything* please let me know.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ed,

Sorry to hear about your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife.

You are certainly right, sometimes life just dishes it out in unfair proportions. I'm so sorry for your loss. Hang in there both of you. I'm sure it's easier said than done. Don't hesitate to ask if you guys need anything at all.

Ed im very sorry to hear what happen , my condolences to the whole Family from us , hang in there bud if anything just give me a ring .

Ralph