• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Salgado Update

radiata

NJRC Member
Salgado Update

Juan and Cynthia have moved to Texas and have taken their marine fish business with them. Their website has not changed, and they are shipping from Texas.

I miss my trips to Thornwood. I paid $85 for my Harlequin Tusk. I paid $85 for my PNG Gold Nugget Wrasse. I paid $65 for my Marine Betta. I paid $25 for my Algae Blenny. I paid $25 for my Red Ruby Dragonette. All are still alive. I also paid$45 for a PBT but managed to lose it.

They announced on their FB site that the Thornwood business was being taken over by SOUND AQUATICS (https://www.soundaquaticsllc.com/). They are said to be opening this fall. I only hope the Salgados have taught the new owners everything they know about the marine fish business...

radiata

NJRC Member
Per emails with Sound Aquatics, they are now operational in the old Salgado site location. Check their site for hours - (Home | Sound Aquatics).
They say they are all saltwater! Anyone up for a road trip?