• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Salt

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Anyone interested in going together and buying salt from Drs. Foster and Smith?

http://www.drsfostersmith.com

I I buy 1 bucket it costs $9.99 for shipping but the price only goes up $1 if I buy 4 buckets. So, does anyone want to split the cost of shipping? I am located in Bridgewater.

LMK

Erna

I'm in for 1 bucket, if you dont get enough people I'll get two.
I'm in Union so we're not too far.

I've been using corallife salt and I always get hit with algea...maybe its cotributing looking for achange

malulu

NJRC Member
i would need 4 (see below) I live in GreenBrook (your neighbor town), you can let them ship to my house then you pick up from me, or ship to your house i then pick up from you.

CD-16882 / Reef Crystals 160 gallon mix / $31.99

let me know...
thx

-David

Hey Malulu I think he wants to order 4 total, if you need 4 for your self why not just order them on your own the shipping wouldn't be a problem for that quantity.

let me know

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The most you will pay for shipping is $18 and that's for orders over $260. So even if you divided that 3 ways, it's only $6 each for shipping which is $4 chepaer than ordering 1 bucket by yourself.

So if you ordered 4 for David, 1 for lithivm and 4 for Erna, the shipping would be $6 for each of you as that puts you over the $260.01 that is the $17.99 shipping.

malulu

NJRC Member
panmanmatt,

thanks for clarify...
i normally order about 6 at a time... (never know how much they charged...) :-[

Erna
let me know what you want to do...

Please note, they never come with one shipment with the entire order, they normally do 2 to 3 buckets at a time, and may span out for few days...

momof6kids

NJRC Member
David,
I only want 1 bucket. If you want it to come to your house since you are in the middle of us that would be fine. Just let me know how much it will be. Thanks.

malulu

NJRC Member
i am taking this:
CD-16882 / Reef Crystals 160 gallon mix / $31.99

• are you two want the same?
  • if Yes, you can pay me cash later when pickup... if you no show up, i will keep them all for the future use, not a big deal...
  • if No, i would order them for my own use also, no big deal either...
;D

just let me know, so i can order them now... we divide them equally for the total cost (again, if we all ordering the same brand, otherwise, will divided only the fee equally)...
thx

-David

malulu

NJRC Member
Here is the order info:

Item #       Description                                              Price        Qty   Extended
CD-16881  Instant Ocean Salt (160 gallon mix)        $29.49  x  2  = $58.98 
CD-16882  Reef Crystals Reef Salt (160 gallon mix)  $31.99  x  6  = $191.94 
                                                                                       Subtotal  = $250.92 
                                              Standard (Within 7 Business Days)  = $16.99 
                                                                                           TOTAL  = $267.91 

subtotal will be: 31.99 + 2.12375 ==> $34.11375

Please don't paypal me if possible -  no need to paid extra paypal fee...  give me cash will be fine...
will let you know when i got them... 

thx
-David

I have a coupon code for them, its for $5.00 off an order. Hey I figure 5 bucks is 5 bucks.

365/2729

My uncle used it last week when we ordered salt. Cannot beat their price.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Oh man! We just ordered from them the other day! Wish I had the code then! Hopefully someone else can take advantage of it.

malulu

NJRC Member
may be cancelling and re-order? ;D
just kidding... ;)

Phyl said:
Oh man! We just ordered from them the other day! Wish I had the code then! Hopefully someone else can take advantage of it.