• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Saltwater Mollys

Finally got some saltwater molly babies!! :dance:

Or at least first time I saw one hehe. They've been fantastic with algae. I figured the babies would either grow up or become food for everybody, but there's bound to be a handful of survivors each batch. He's of the dalmation variety.

I guess against this background, doesn't look like much. He's going right into the chaeto, now that I've caught him.

20210118_115200.jpg

I have some in my QT and one of the females appears to be pregnant. Sucks they can't handle the flow in the DT. It would be cool to have some there

I have some in my QT and one of the females appears to be pregnant. Sucks they can't handle the flow in the DT. It would be cool to have some there
Hmm.. mine are in my DT, swimming around like the poor man's anthias haha. Actually found the baby in the DT too.

I do have a trio of them in my refugium tank, hoping they'll have better survival rate of babies under the protection of the enchanted forest of chaeto.

Hmm.. mine are in my DT, swimming around like the poor man's anthias haha. Actually found the baby in the DT too.

I do have a trio of them in my refugium tank, hoping they'll have better survival rate of babies under the protection of the enchanted forest of chaeto.
Really? Idk how you did it. Never had a Mollie make it in the DT. Flow is too strong