• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

saltwater4life and stcreef

Well, I got Opera to work 95 %. The only issue is you can not start a new thread or post a reply. Only the "print" ion appears in the top bar and bottom bar on thread/forum.

Go to Tools--->Quick Preferences--->Edit Site Preferences--->Network--->Browser Identification--->(and choose) Internet Explorer

I thought I had it 100%, until I started to post this thread and could not find the "new topic " button or "reply button" :eek: So, back to IE for a check.

Boomer said:
Well, I got Opera to work 95 %. The only issue is you can not start a new thread or post a reply. Only the "print" ion appears in the top bar and bottom bar on thread/forum.

Go to Tools--->Quick Preferences--->Edit Site Preferences--->Network--->Browser Identification--->(and choose) Internet Explorer

Maybe this is a dumb question, but why Opera as a browser, over Internet Explorer or Firefox?