• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

School shooting in CT

Not sure if you all heard but it's all over the news about a school in CT where a guy walked in and shot and killed close to 30 people...most of them being young children. Awful just awful.

Shooter is tentatively identified as a ryan lanza...there is also a report saying his mom was a teacher there.

What the h e 1 1 is wrong with people these days?

This is truely one of the sadest human acts I've heard of in my lifetime. I just can not fathom any reason to take the life of one child let alone multiple. There are some truely sick and cruel people in this world.

I've been watching this all day and I cannot understand why anyone would hurt children..how can you look into the eyes of a child and put a bullet through them :-(
My heart goes out to those families, they will suffer far longer than the bastard that this this.

Recent correction - Ryan Lanza was picked up for questioning in Hoboken, NJ....it's his brother adam lanza that is the supposed shooter....

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I read about this online yesterday and watched some of it on TV. I had to change the channel because of outrage, horrified, disgust and everything else.
These poor kids and their families can't imagine what they went or are going through. I just hope the survivors get good counselling especially the children.