• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Scooter Blenny

Okay, so once again, I got some fish for free! 3 Scooter Blennys (Not sure how many are male/female. If serious about picking one up I can find out though).

As always, a little backround:

Scooter Blenny is not actually a blenny. It is in the Dragonet Family. Just like a Mandarin (Green/Red/Spotted). So, just like the rest of the mentioned fish, it's normal diet is mainly consisted of pods. If your tank has a healthy pod (cope & amph is best) population, this fish will do wonderfully for you. Unlike Mandarins, I have had much easier success training these on pellets in the past. None of these guys are trained on them though, I've been dosing the tank with pods via a sponge in the filter. So, after all that, if anyone is interested in one let me know! I have at least 3 of them, possibly four. In a tank, it's recommended no more then 2 females per one male. PM me if interested (Pick up is a must!)

Great gesture! Anthony hooked me up with one and the scooter blenny is he's busy scooting around the tank. Very entertaining to look at and it's not afraid of any of my fish. I thought it may not get along with a lizard blenny and clownfish. But they all ignore each other and it even looks for pods near my clownfish's RBTA.