• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

seahorse photos

Felicia said:
Hi, I am new to this club so I want to introduce myself. I'm a seahorse enthusiast, marine breeder, and photographer. I moved to Bucks county, PA from Rhinelander, WI in January. In WI I was the Liveaquaria.com photographer. I'm not at The Hidden Reef in Levittown.

White Seahorse by Felicia McCaulley, on Flickr

Green Zoanthus by Felicia McCaulley, on Flickr

More photos of my aquariums:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/feliciamccaulley/sets/72157622033092428/
Felicia,
welcome to the club and glad there is another pro photog in the forum. Please DON'T BE SHY TO SHARE your photog technic :). specially whitebalance and composition so we all can sell frags with 300% mock up in price :)

HI MATT! I didn't know there was a fellow seahorse.orger in this club. We met briefly at IMAC a few years ago at the pirate party.

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Felicia said:
HI MATT! I didn't know there was a fellow seahorse.orger in this club. We met briefly at IMAC a few years ago at the pirate party.

Don't you know there are orgers everywhere?

I remember you and that IMAC well. Good times were had by few. Now that you're so close we'll have to get together again.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Welcome to the club Felicia, and a couple great photos too. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

And yes, Matt seems to be our go-to guy for sea horse info around here. ;) One of these days I'm going to put his advice to good use and get my horsey tank up and running.

Welcome to the club. BTW there is a picture of the month contest, might be easy pickings for you but David is always looking for entries.