• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Seaweed clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salted

NJRC Member
I have two of these I’m not going to use. New. Come get ‘em.

Attachments

• F24D6EA1-8645-4AE9-BE60-E115615E6BE0.jpeg
    F24D6EA1-8645-4AE9-BE60-E115615E6BE0.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Someone needs to scoop these up....they are the best clips because they hold a sheet of algae perfectly that has been folded twice. In addition, when the white plastic hinge pieces break, a short section of 1/2 CPVC with a slit cut makes a better hinge piece than the original piece of plastic.

1629217459422.png

Now if you want to really take it over the top, replace the suction cup with a Two Little Fishes magnet holder from their algae clip. Simply slips right into place.

1629217660210.png

Hay buddy if you’re around here some time and save one.
i can set aside some goodies for you.
I have some other Zoanthids with more gold than the last ones and some other lps for you.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Never found a clip I liked. Fish always pulled them off the glass; sometimes in 2 pieces. The suction cup would be separated from the clip. I now use two old magnets from broken pumps.

Salted

NJRC Member
Hay buddy if you’re around here some time and save one.
i can set aside some goodies for you.
I have some other Zoanthids with more gold than the last ones and some other lps for you.
Sure thing Eric. Your next in line if I'm too far from Haus for him to take them. I'll bring them to you.

Salted

NJRC Member
@ericrodriguez Eric Haus passed I'm to far from him so they're yours. I'm home next Sun/Mon/Tues. Shoot me a text when you'll be home and I'll run up.

Mods please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.