• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Secret stash

With everyone posting all their extra gear for sale, here's some stuff I'm not selling but instead hoarding away for when I buy a house a build a fish room

Attachments

• 95121320-1C7D-4065-9B68-17CC278A7765.jpeg
    95121320-1C7D-4065-9B68-17CC278A7765.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 45
A little further along than me, planning a build in a few years. What size system are you aiming for?
Not exactly sure yet. The aim is to be in a house this time next year. Basement preferred. The idea in my head is somewhere around 500 gallons. It's hard to say until I see the space.

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Here is a bit of advice from one who knows - keep track of what you buy. I didn't and when it was time to build my 225, I realized I had bought way too much stuff which is why I selling all my extra stuff now.

mrehfeld

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I see from the picture you might need another protien skimmer, interested? JK i agree with the previous message to inventory what you have. It will make things easier in the future