• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Selling 55g setup (east brunswick)

I have to sell my 55g setup that Ive had stored at my parents house. I have a tank and stand (which i wouldnt recommend using), a custom built hood with 2 75watt MH reflectors and a 4 foot fluorescent light mounted. There are cheap ballasts for the MH bulbs. There is a 20g sump, with a overflow and a a drip media box. I also have 2 hydor koralia 2's, a rio return pump. I have an aquacontroller JR which is about 3 years old, but still functional with temp probe. Theres a great protein skimmer for the tank, but I cant find the moddel name in my post history, Ill take it out of the tank later to check. I also have a Compact Fluorescent aqua light 2 strip light which i DIY drilled some led night lights into. If anyone wants to make an offer for anything listed here Ill take almost anything. You can have the whole lot for 150, which is less than what I paid for the controller alone.

PS I know my memberships expired but Id really like someone from this site to get this stuff instead of craigslist. You guys were really helpful to me when i was in the hobby.

Re: Selling 55g setup

ocmsolidsnake said:
Since the tank itself probably sucks Id give that away for free
HI there,
I take the 55 galon tank you give out for free and give you back 3 frags of monti if that is ok with you.
let me know. I can pick it up on this friday. Let me know
Olivier

Unfortunately, my parents lost the controller. So without that 75 for everything. Theres some good stuff in there, I need the money and the space...

I would like

2X Koralias
1X Rio Return Pump
(which model/gph)

name a price.... if you have other reactors and stuff I'll take those too. give me a call or text 609-FIVE ZERO FOUR-8280