• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Selling... for a friend

I'm an attorney who has served, serves, incorporated and is involved in many nonprofits. I spend a lot of my time giving back to the community through nonprofits and probono work. I may volunteer in the future, we will see.

@mickeysreef <*))))<

Please feel free to volunteer or run for a position. So that we don’t miss out on such great opportunities in the future

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
We can use an attorney. To navigate the
I'm an attorney who has served, serves, incorporated and is involved in many nonprofits. I spend a lot of my time giving back to the community through nonprofits and probono work. I may volunteer in the future, we will see.
we can definitely use your expertise then in navigating the “injure” clause in the not for profit federal guidelines.
Especially how to provide memberships privileges to members without enriching them.
Thanks in advance

We can use an attorney. To navigate the

we can definitely use your expertise then in navigating the “injure” clause in the not for profit federal guidelines.
Especially how to provide memberships privileges to members without enriching them.
Thanks in advance
haha. i hope you are joking!!

i'll be at madreefers get together (a non club sponsored event)

we can talk there if you want