• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

September 2019 Monthly Club Meet

Attending?

• Yes

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • No

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
This month's meet will be at hosted by @jimroth on Saturday, September 21st 2019 from 12noon to 6pm

Located at:
121 Valley View Dr, Rockaway, NJ 07866

Bio:
Hi, my name is Jim and I've been a member of NJ Reefers since around 1999!
I set up my first saltwater aquarium back in 1974, before we knew what a reef tank was. I got back into it around 1996.
Currently I run a mixed reef in a 211G custom tank plumbed to my garage, where there is a 60G sump and all my water-treatment stuff. That tank was set up more than ten years ago, although I took a year off recently. I'm growing corals again, but still working on getting it right. I also have a small BioCube just for pistol shrimp and gobies.

Last edited:

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
This info is also located in the sidebar, calendar section of the forum. I'm working on getting this placed on the homepage but for now, I will keep this bumped up so folks can see.

Same here if you need anything let me know.
Btw is anyone going to the meeting that is selling frags, or small colonies, looking for sps and some lps

David@wegetkraken

Area Local Reef Club
Same here if you need anything let me know.
Btw is anyone going to the meeting that is selling frags, or small colonies, looking for sps and some lps
Building up inventory for my eventual frag tank build, but have multiple small colonies that I'd consider selling. If you see anything you like let me know and I'll send a larger pic. Will only be bringing something if someone specifically asks for a particular piece. Hope to have a portable frag tank at some point, but not there yet. All LPS.IMG_20190916_212334.jpg

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Folks, I'd like to get atleast 10 members to rsvp to this meet. If you haven't done so yet please do or we may have to cancel this one.