• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

September 2019 Monthly Club Meet

Attending?

• Yes

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • No

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I'll have to check, it is possible to reschedule but going further into the year has proved to be difficult with holidays and all.

I have a babysitter set and everything.... come on guys, RSVP Yes!

Yes I know I can bring her but sometimes I just need a break. Or maybe I'll have MaxT (that's what she calls Sponge) watch her.

Kidding Matt, Kidding. Lol.

RSVP YES!

Last edited:

David@wegetkraken

Area Local Reef Club
Please let us know as soon as possible one way or the other. Had planned my weekend around this and have multiple other things I need to get at so personally will have to decide soon. If we aren't holding this I have other arrangements to make.

deepblue68

POTM Winner
unfortunately I had to change my vote to no due to a last minute change with a commitment for my son.
sorry just life!
catch you guys next month

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Apologies, I have to change to no.
WTF is it with Saturday the 21st? There is more going on on that day than has been for the entire past year...
Kids swim competition in morning
Festival of the Sea in Point Pleasant
NJRC meet
Outing with Howell PBA
Offer to see King Crimson at RCMH
Fishing trip
Out of state friend coming in
but...
all loses to a family reunion.

David@wegetkraken

Area Local Reef Club
So officially cancelled then? I think a few of our 6 yes votes are actually no, just haven't updated their votes...if I am keeping the right running score we are down to 4 confirmed

I guess in the end it’s up to the host. I personally really like seeing other setups and talking to others in the hobby. Heck kraken. As you know. I didn’t hesitate to shoot up to your place just for the opportunity to help pick up a big ole tank just to see it. And I have seen many people in the club jump when someone needed help. And I completely understand that life gets in the way sometimes but I am still very surprised we can’t get a dozen people to check out an old salts setup. It’s a little disappointing

David@wegetkraken

Area Local Reef Club
I guess in the end it’s up to the host. I personally really like seeing other setups and talking to others in the hobby. Heck kraken. As you know. I didn’t hesitate to shoot up to your place just for the opportunity to help pick up a big ole tank just to see it. And I have seen many people in the club jump when someone needed help. And I completely understand that life gets in the way sometimes but I am still very surprised we can’t get a dozen people to check out an old salts setup. It’s a little disappointing
Me as well, me as well

I'm in. If its cancelled just leave your drapes open so I can look at the tank. Lol. (Kidding)

I'm a definite YES, Sí, Oui, Sim, Ja, Evet, Tak, Ya, Da.
;)