• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

several tanks ans a 8xT-5

I'll be breaking down my office system over the next few weeks I'll have quite a few tanks to get rid of.

These include

Two AGA RR 75g tanks with the AGA stands, no canopy on either. One is standard black the other was refinished by me $100 each

I have a 75g not RR AGA no stand $75

I have a 90 g brick (no overflows) 48x19x24h $75

I have a 5' 19x19 acrylic 100g makes a great frag tank or sump. There are several holes drilled in this tank. $100
I also have a stand for this that I built $25

I have a 8 tube TEK light with tubes that have about 50% of use left. Light was used less then six months it's in great shape. $325

Shoot Bax I think I may be able to use that sump to replace my inadequate one. Can you hang on to it until I can have a look? Is it at the garage?

OK!

These tanks have to go!

RR 75s with stands!!! $75!!!!!
NOT RR 75 no stand $50!!!!!
90 g NOT RR no stand $50!!!!!

dumb question but what does a 90 g "brick" mean? just non rr?

Non reef ready, no holes and in this case heavy! It's pretty thick glass, it'd make a great sump it's served as a rock curing tank, fuge and frag tank at various times for me.