• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Shadylane85's "Jasonanatal's Wife" 28 Gallon Nano Cube HQI Planted Aquarium.

My wife is also a lover of all things aquatic but has a passion for Freshwater Planted Aquariums and Discuss. So, in light of her wants I have provided her with her very own JBJ 28 gallon Nano Cube HQI to use for a Freshwater Planted Aquarium in our bedroom. This thread will be entirely dedicated to the trails and tribulations of her setup. I hope everyone enjoys tagging along.

Aquarium: 28 gallon JBJ Nano Cube HQI Aquarium "Leak and Load Testing"

Since this aquarium is going to be placed in our bedroom on top of brand new furniture, I wanted to ensure that their was nothing wrong with the aquarium that would prevent the setup. So I decided to Leak & Load test before getting into the full swing of things. After a day of leak testing and placing a 20 lbs live load inside the aquarium my little helpers said that everything checked out okay.

28GallonJBJNanoCubeHQIFreshwaterPla.jpg

28GallonJBJNanoCubeHQIFreshwater-2.jpg

28GallonJBJNanoCubeHQIFreshwater-3.jpg

28GallonJBJNanoCubeHQIFreshwater-1.jpg

Photographs - Sunday August 31, 2008 - My little helpers leak and load testing my wife's new 28 gallon JBJ Nano Cube HQI.