• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Shallow Reef Club

anyone want to show off their shallow reefs/tanks? I'll be getting my new setup hopefully up and running and recycle all next month.

sorry no pics until i get the tank and all of it setup.

mine will be 48 x 18 x 12 w/3sided Starphire!

Evo anyone with a breeder tank should speak up cause they are part of the club.

I love shallow reefs cause you can replicate a tidal zone.

evoIX said:
i'll have to wait until i can show mine off before anyone else chimes in i guess. eta sunday night ;)

pickup via dropoff truck freight by glasscages huh?

I wanted to pickup on the 28th too....they never responded to my email for the 28th dropoff. The guy who picked up the phone (he was busy) never returned my call either.... i wanted a 50 gallon rimless tank too *shucks*

could have told me.  i would have picked it up for you as well and just meet up after.  ;D  atleast i can tell you how it went.  there should be another date for next month?  it's better to call them.

my last call was actually pretty pleasant. maybe they were in a good mood.

here is my 8'x 24" x 17" tall reef, with 30b frag tank hanging from the ceiling above...
system2-6-10.jpg

there was an algae blenny that has been with me for 5 years and a 3.5" purple tang in the tank during that pic, and today i've added a flame angel, and a sailfin.
if the fish is gonna jump, he's gonna jump...in a 17" deep tank, or a 25" deep one.