• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

SHIRTS - OCTOBER 2020

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
THIS IS THE 2020 THREAD!
Please dont post in the previous threads from past orders.

Ok, so, new round of shirts.
Spoke to the shop owner, shirts will be approximately $13-$15 each.
I will average it out at $14 per shirt.

Heres the color choices...

IMG_2023.jpegIMG_2022.jpegIMG_2019.jpegIMG_2020.jpeg

The latest NJRC logo will appear on the back of the shirt...
NJRlogoAug19.jpg

The abbreviated logo graphic, your name, and your web ID will appear over the left breast pocket.
Here, for example is the name of our fearless leader

Edwin-LB-LK.jpg

Getting your shirt(s):
You can pick up at my place (BRICK 08724), have someone else pick up for you, or I can ship via USPS Priority mail, for an additional $8.50 (can probably fit 4 shirts in one of the boxes/envelopes).

Here's how to order...

1. I need a post IN THIS THREAD!

For each shirt I need:
Real name to appear-
NJRC handle -
Shirt Size -
Color -
Shipped or pick-up -

2. Hit me with a PayPal - mcorkin@gmail.com
$14 for each shirt ordered
add $8.50 for delivery (INCLUDE SHIPPING ADDRESS)

Notes from previous experiences:
Shirt will only be compiled once Payment is sent and confirmed. I've always lost money on this, can't afford to eat any this time.
These were initially printed with the net name above and real name below, I think I'm liking real name first, then NJRC below, I'll bounce it in for a poll befere the end date.
ORDER EARLY - Every time we do this there is inevitably 3-4 people who miss the date and request shirts after the fact. The closing date (tbd) is the closing date.

PLEASE DON'T SPAM THE THREAD.
I'm going to use it to confirm and communicate orders.

LAST DAY TO ORDER SHIRTS IS SUNDAY NOVEMBER 1st!
I need a few days to prep and get them to the printer before I leave town.

ALL ORDERS AND PAYMENTS MUST BE IN BY NEXT SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 1st!

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 1st IS THE FINAL DAY TO ORDER AND/OR PAY FOR YOUR SHIRTS.

NOVEMBER 1st IS A SUNDAY. IT IS THE LAST DAY TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR, OR PAY FOR, YOUR SHIRTS.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN ORDER IN, OR YOUR ORDER ISN'T PAID FOR BY NEXT SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 1st, YOU WILL NOT GET A SHIRT.

Last edited:

Hallowhead

NJRC Member
Real name to appear- Ryann
Shirt Size - Small
Color - Heather Seafoam
Shipped or pick-up - shipped

Real name to appear- Joseph
Shirt Size - Large
Color - Heather sapphire

Real name to appear- Joseph
Shirt Size - Large
Color - Heather Seafoam

Money sent

Last edited:
You know I’m in. I definitely want 2 pink size xl 1 seafoam size xl 1 sapphire size xl
So a total of 4 shirts for 30 (heck worth 15 piece to me) keep the extra 4 and get a coffee I’m gonna meet mark at Petco tomorrow afternoon at 12pm maybe we can meet there I’ll give you cash or send me your address and I’ll send you a check choice is yours as I don’t do PayPal or money transaction on internet

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Hallow, dropped you a PM.
Paulie, Larger size shirts aren't $1, they're a dollar more. Clarified this in my original post and just running $14 per shirt. If you drop Mark the cash I can get it from him through the week.
Salted, my bad, I'm in Brick 08724, corrected in original post.

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Real name to appear- Eric
NJRC handle - bigyankfan
Shirt Size - XL
Color - Meadow

Money sent and thx.

Is it possible to just have one Justin listed on the shirt ? My username is my name so it might look a little weird with 2 Justin's on it lol

Edit: now I feel like I should have went with a more unique username haha

Is it possible to just have one Justin listed on the shirt ? My username is my name so it might look a little weird with 2 Justin's on it lol

Edit: now I feel like I should have went with a more unique username haha
Why you are Justin so just be who you are
The nicknames are cute and funny and all but I prefer to be me, I mean I got nothing to hide I just put it out there and either you like me or you don’t ,, that’s life. Your not always gonna be everybody’s cup of tea and you can’t please everyone but be true to yourself and proud of who you are and treat others like you wanna be treated, I find that if you have empathy and compassion you’ll have good KARMA
so just be Justin be true to yourself or
I’ll be Batman you can be Robin
Sorry for the spam Mark but had to be said

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
photo dude

The nicknames are cute and funny and all but I prefer to be me, I mean I got nothing to hide I just put it out there and either you like me or you don’t ,, that’s life. Your not always gonna be everybody’s cup of tea and you can’t please everyone but be true to yourself and proud of who you are and treat others like you wanna be treated, I find that if you have empathy and compassion you’ll have good KARMA

Paulie,
The reason for the name with the NJRC ID under serves a purpose.
When we get together for meets, people know who they're talking to and don't have to worry about remembering names. It's proven quite cool and has had great reception at all the previous meets, especially the larger ones with people from all over the State.
I understand what Justin is saying. I don't have an ID on my shirt either as it would look silly writing 'Mark C' under 'Mark', so I just put 'Mark C' on mine.
It's got nothing to do with hiding identities, it helps us put names to NJRC IDs and faces.

Please lets not divert the thread any further. Drop me a line in PM if you want to chat.
Thanks,
M

Salted

NJRC Member
For anyone near me, 07834, I only ordered 1 shirt to be shipped to me and 4 fit in a box. If it doesn’t inconvenience mark_c, if anyone wants one shipped it can go in my box and pick up from me. Shirt meet at my place : ).

Not at all what Justin is talking about lol... :eek:

He didn't want his username "Justin" to appear right above his actual name "Justin" because it would look weird as Justin Justin.

Not at all what Justin is talking about lol... :eek:

He didn't want his username "Justin" to appear right above his actual name "Justin" because it would look weird as Justin Justin.
Don’t you think I know what he ment,, I was talking about how he said he wished he picked a nickname,, all I was saying was just be you because you don’t need a nickname. I also told mark that just put paulie069 on mine and that’s it I wouldn’t want a shirt with same name 2x
I’m sorry if anyone was offended not my attention

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
just a thought. since its wintertime, any chance we can get a hoodie? or even a crew neck sweatshirt? I know it will be more expensive, but I'm willing to pay for it so I can wear it now. if not, no worries.

radiata

NJRC Member
Real name to appear - Bob
NJRC handle - Radiata
Shirt Size - Large
Color - Heather Sapphire
Shipped or pick-up - Shipped
PayPal Payment sent - 10/26/20