• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

SHIRTS - OCTOBER 2020

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Shirt update folks:
Nothing yet, which is odd, these guys are usually pretty tight and have bee above average the past few orders..
They did call me earlier in the week to say they were hoping to be done by today.
Plan on giving them a call later this am and will keep you guys and gals informed.

Hallowhead

NJRC Member
Shirt update folks:
Nothing yet, which is odd, these guys are usually pretty tight and have bee above average the past few orders..
They did call me earlier in the week to say they were hoping to be done by today.
Plan on giving them a call later this am and will keep you guys and gals informed.
Let us know !

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Happy NYE folks!
Sorting some shirts. There are still a few odd ones to come in as we wiped their soft cotton stock, but should be here early next week.
Printing mailing labels today for a mail out over the weekend, and others are ready for pickup.
Call or text first 201 467 1771

image.jpg

Hallowhead

NJRC Member
Happy NYE folks!
Sorting some shirts. There are still a few odd ones to come in as we wiped their soft cotton stock, but should be here early next week.
Printing mailing labels today for a mail out over the weekend, and others are ready for pickup.
Call or text first 201 467 1771

View attachment 34137
I spy with my little eye my 3 shirts !!

Happy new year hope all is well

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
So, all shipping labels printed, will get them out asap.

Eric - I'm waiting on yours still. We destroyed their stock of the meadow color. Should be ready early next week. I'll pick it up and ship it immediately after.

Paulie - MIght be a mix up. I received $30 but the order was for 4 shirts. Been a crazy few weeeks I might have messed up. I printed a blue Paulie and Pink Rebecca.

EVERYIONE ELSE - They will have the logo on press for Eric's shirt early next week. I may be able to sneak a few more in. Mickey, I'm looking at you.
If any interest, paypal mcorkin@gmail.com $15 per shirt and an additional $7.50 if you want it shipped.
Include your Full name and address, NJRC handle, Shirt color and size (found on page 1).
This MUST be done by the end of the weekend.

Cheers all and have a great New Years while QT'd and watching an empty Times Square /sigh.