• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

SHIRTS - OCTOBER 2020

radiata

NJRC Member
Anybody seen my NJRC shirt? I PayPal'd $22.50 for it on 10/26/20 with the stipulation that it would be mailed to me. Then the shipping turned into some kind of hand-off to someone who lived closer to me. The name on the shirt is Radiata. Thank you...

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Hi Bob,

Not trying to con you at all.
Your shirt was printed and mailed as soon as I received it.
There was no 'handoff' to save shipping or such or to make any money for myself, don't know where that info came from and truthfully it bothers me a bit.
Anyway, a timeline...

In the initial post I stressed addresses with orders as I was using printouts to confirm payments and make shipping labels.

Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 10.51.57 AM.png

There was no address on the Paypal order.

Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 10.29.12 AM.png

With family concerns (my wife had emergency surgery during) and delay and confusion on the printers (printing shirts erratically as they were limited on styles and colors), things were a bit hectic.

I believe I reached out at the time, but I had a few Bob addresses, so I made a mistake and mis-addressed it.
The Bob I mistakenly sent it to called me, as he saw the wrong name on the box, and he told me it was on the way back to me.

If you go back to post #118, page 6, I had posted concern on 1/20/21, and via mail immediately after hearing from the 'wrong Bob', explaining the situation and awaiting a reply.
I had reached out before I even received the return, so I could re-route it to you as soon as I received it back (I actually received it back on 1/22/21).

Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 10.36.16 AM.png

I never received a reply to mail or post. Thought you had lost interest and after a couple weeks life moved on.
It has been sitting on my shelf since.

Photo on 9-29-21 at 9.51 AM.jpg

To prove tis is, in fact, your shirt, here is Bob "Radiata' Denton, which you can see under the RTS label.

Photo on 9-29-21 at 10.05 AM.jpg

And here's your shirt from the box to ensure its still here (I'll just repack it).

Photo on 9-29-21 at 10.13 AM.jpg

Have not heard back from you via PM, or text, or post until seeing this today.

I can get it out to you this afternoon if you can resend your address.

Photo on 9-29-21 at 11.20 AM.jpg

Sorry for any miscommunications.

Mark

Last edited:

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
It seems I will be attending and bring the shirt to Bob if he wants that or prefers shipping.
Let me know and I can get it from Mark_C.

radiata

NJRC Member
Mark,
Hi Bob,

Not trying to con you at all.
Your shirt was printed and mailed as soon as I received it.
There was no 'handoff' to save shipping or such or to make any money for myself, don't know where that info came from and truthfully it bothers me a bit.
Anyway, a timeline...

In the initial post I stressed addresses with orders as I was using printouts to confirm payments and make shipping labels.

View attachment 39824

There was no address on the Paypal order.

View attachment 39823

With family concerns (my wife had emergency surgery during) and delay and confusion on the printers (printing shirts erratically as they were limited on styles and colors), things were a bit hectic.

I believe I reached out at the time, but I had a few Bob addresses, so I made a mistake and mis-addressed it.
The Bob I mistakenly sent it to called me, as he saw the wrong name on the box, and he told me it was on the way back to me.

If you go back to post #118, page 6, I had posted concern on 1/20/21, and via mail immediately after hearing from the 'wrong Bob', explaining the situation and awaiting a reply.
I had reached out before I even received the return, so I could re-route it to you as soon as I received it back (I actually received it back on 1/22/21).

View attachment 39822

I never received a reply to mail or post. Thought you had lost interest and after a couple weeks life moved on.
It has been sitting on my shelf since.

View attachment 39815

To prove tis is, in fact, your shirt, here is Bob "Radiata' Denton, which you can see under the RTS label.

View attachment 39819

And here's your shirt from the box to ensure its still here (I'll just repack it).

View attachment 39820

Have not heard back from you via PM, or text, or post until seeing this today.

I can get it out to you this afternoon if you can resend your address.

View attachment 39825

Sorry for any miscommunications.

Mark
Mark,

Thank you for your detailed reply. I honestly don't believe that I'd been "conned" by anyone with regard to this, and I'm sorry that you felt it necessary to reply in such minutia. I do have issues with the timeline you presented, but I'd prefer not to get into a pissing contest with you in this venue. (Or elsewhere, for that matter! )

I will be attending the 10/2 NJRC meet in Bridgewater. (Thank you momof6kids!) If you can arrange to have my shirt delivered to me there, I would greatly appreciate it. (To ID me, it looks like I'll be the only guy there without a customized NJRC T-shirt. )

Kind regards,
Bob

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Hey all,

Since the weekend I've been contacted by a couple of members requesting info on their missing shirts via text and PM.
As they all had optioned as pickup when ordered and were unable to pick up, I still have all the shirts on-hand and stored.
One I will do my darndest to deliver (if I cant deliver by Friday I will ship at my expense).
The other I will ship tomorrow (I'll cover the shipping charge).
No need to respond, it is happening asap.

I dropped a package I made errors on, not related to above) in the mail Saturday(?). Hoping it arrived OK. If not drop me a PM please.

I still have 2 other orders sitting here based on pickups that never occurred. I will contact directly again via PM and cover shipping if you respond.
If I have no response by the end of the month I'll consider the matter closed.

I also still have a few shirts unpaid for (printing or shipping) from 2019 that were never picked up.
Again, if I don't hear by the end of this month (I've sent enough PM and mails at this point) I'll consider the matter closed.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
If you ever offer a collared shirt I'm in- t shirts are what I wear under a regular shirt - underwear :D

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Bob - Your shirt got kicked back to me again, this time as 'unclaimed'. Please PM me with address confirmation. I will re-resend asap.

Paulie - Your shirts, marked for pickup, were shipped and I have delivery confirm. I covered shipping, no worries.

Mike - Your shirts, marked for pickup, were shipped and I have delivery confirm. I covered shipping, no worries.

Other Mike - Your shirts, marked for pickup, from the previous order were shipped. I covered shipping, no worries.

Achint - Yes, your shirt is still here. If nable to pick it up please PM me an address. I'll cover shipping.

Last edited:

radiata

NJRC Member
Mark,

Cheese... it looks like the T-Shirt Nightmare hasn't ended!

I've sent you a PM with my address confirmation...

Thank you for your efforts Mark!
Bob

THIS IS THE 2020 THREAD!
Please dont post in the previous threads from past orders.

Ok, so, new round of shirts.
Spoke to the shop owner, shirts will be approximately $13-$15 each.
I will average it out at $14 per shirt.

Heres the color choices...

View attachment 32171View attachment 32172View attachment 32173View attachment 32174

The latest NJRC logo will appear on the back of the shirt...
View attachment 32175

The abbreviated logo graphic, your name, and your web ID will appear over the left breast pocket.
Here, for example is the name of our fearless leader

View attachment 32176

Getting your shirt(s):
You can pick up at my place (BRICK 08724), have someone else pick up for you, or I can ship via USPS Priority mail, for an additional $8.50 (can probably fit 4 shirts in one of the boxes/envelopes).

Here's how to order...

1. I need a post IN THIS THREAD!

For each shirt I need:
Real name to appear-
NJRC handle -
Shirt Size -
Color -
Shipped or pick-up -

2. Hit me with a PayPal - mcorkin@gmail.com
$14 for each shirt ordered
add $8.50 for delivery (INCLUDE SHIPPING ADDRESS)

Notes from previous experiences:
Shirt will only be compiled once Payment is sent and confirmed. I've always lost money on this, can't afford to eat any this time.
These were initially printed with the net name above and real name below, I think I'm liking real name first, then NJRC below, I'll bounce it in for a poll befere the end date.
ORDER EARLY - Every time we do this there is inevitably 3-4 people who miss the date and request shirts after the fact. The closing date (tbd) is the closing date.

PLEASE DON'T SPAM THE THREAD.
I'm going to use it to confirm and communicate orders.

LAST DAY TO ORDER SHIRTS IS SUNDAY NOVEMBER 1st!
I need a few days to prep and get them to the printer before I leave town.

ALL ORDERS AND PAYMENTS MUST BE IN BY NEXT SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 1st!

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 1st IS THE FINAL DAY TO ORDER AND/OR PAY FOR YOUR SHIRTS.

NOVEMBER 1st IS A SUNDAY. IT IS THE LAST DAY TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR, OR PAY FOR, YOUR SHIRTS.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN ORDER IN, OR YOUR ORDER ISN'T PAID FOR BY NEXT SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 1st, YOU WILL NOT GET A SHIRT.
New to NJ Reefers, ever thinking about doing shirts again? I’d love one!